TDatabase's ApplyUpdates x TTable's ApplyUpdates

In my app while I was using TTable's ApplyUpdates, after it was
executed,
any subsequent operation on the dataset gave me an "Operation Not
Applicable".

Then I changed to Tdatabase's ApplyUpdates and (seemed at least) worked
well.

What is the exact explanation for that and which of them is the best
way...

My app is D3 and Oracle 7.3 or Interbase 4.2/

Thanx.

Re:TDatabase's ApplyUpdates x TTable's ApplyUpdates

Did you remember to use TBDEDataSet.CommitUpdates?  TDatabase.ApplyUpdates
does it for you.

V/R
Russell L. Smith

Marcel Fleming Santos wrote in message <36235638.94FFE...@uol.com.br>...
>In my app while I was using TTable's ApplyUpdates, after it was
>executed, any subsequent operation on the dataset gave me an "Operation Not
>Applicable".

Other Threads