Getting Font List from Word using Delphi 6

Can anyone help me with a small problem I have.

I have to validate that a document has valid fonts. These fonts are TTF.
The problem I am having, is the length of time it take to traverse every
word in a large word document. It takes minutes to look through a large
word document for the fonts it uses.

Is there an accessable array of fonts used in a any Word document. I am
accessing word using OLE as below -

        Doc:= CreateOleObject('Word.Document');
        MSWord := Doc.Application;
        MSWord.Visible := True;
        MSWord.ActiveDocument.Close(vSaveChanges, EmptyParam,
EmptyParam);

        MSWord.Documents.Open(olFileName, EmptyParam, EmptyParam,
EmptyParam,
                        EmptyParam, EmptyParam, EmptyParam, EmptyParam,
                        EmptyParam, EmptyParam);

Thanks in advance