Sound through sound blaster!

Hi

Does anyone know if it is possible to play sound in a Turbo Pascal program
through your sound blasters.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Riaan Stopforth

rstopfo...@hotmail.com

Re:Sound through sound blaster!

Riaan Stopforth wrote:
> Hi

> Does anyone know if it is possible to play sound in a Turbo Pascal program
> through your sound blasters.

> Any comments will be appreciated.

Sure. Check out my site at <http://members.xoom.com/alexfru>
There is an unit and an example of using SB with TP/BP. Just look for sb.zip
archive at the General Programming area.

Good Luck
Alexei A. Frounze

Re:Sound through sound blaster!

> Does anyone know if it is possible to play sound in a
> Turbo Pascal program through your sound blasters.

You'll find a unit including demos on my page.

Bye,
Stefan
--
please remove the P in my email-adress to answer me
take a look @ my homepage: http://sourcenet.home.pages.de/

Riaan Stopforth wrote in message <8315jt$sb...@ctb-nnrp1.saix.net>...
>Hi

>Does anyone know if it is possible to play sound in a Turbo Pascal program
>through your sound blasters.

>Any comments will be appreciated.

>Riaan Stopforth

>rstopfo...@hotmail.com

Yes indeed its possible!!

I've made a unit to do this.
(But there one bug in the loadwavfile procedure)
The not so finish version is on my website!
E-mail me directly then I'll e-mail you the complete version that can do:
 8-bit and 16-bit mono and stereo!
 Load wav files
 Use EMS for sound (spares memory)

I also inclued a unit that gives a easy interface to ems.
(Sorry i'm stil busy with the docs)

Hopefully everything will be done in a day or 2!

Chaou
Heinrich

Check my web-site:
http://homes.arealcity.com/heinrichshomepage/
Includes a complete TP tutoriul and much more!
Updated regularly

Re:Sound through sound blaster!

I fixe the lad wavfile bug and inclueded docs for the ems and sound unit!
Chaou
Heinrich

Check my web-site:
http://homes.arealcity.com/heinrichshomepage/
Includes a complete TP tutoriul and much more!
Updated regularly

Re:Sound through sound blaster!

Riaan Stopforth heeft geschreven in bericht
<8315jt$sb...@ctb-nnrp1.saix.net>...

>Hi

>Does anyone know if it is possible to play sound in a Turbo Pascal program
>through your sound blasters.

>Any comments will be appreciated.

>Riaan Stopforth

>rstopfo...@hotmail.com

Yes, it is.

Look on my homepage www.homepages.hetnet.nl/~roland_van_os
and follow the link to Borland Turbo PASCAL.
P.S. The pages are in DUTCH!!!!!!

Other Threads