Error message: Win32 error 22 sort error

I have a DB that has a circular table (~ 80000 lines). Sometimes when I
try to make a filter or navigate I have an error message:

General SQL error
I/O error for file /temp/iba00250
Error while trying to write file
Unknown Win32 error 22
sort error

Can anyone say me what is this?

Juan Diego Garcs
Schneider Electric Suisse

Re:Error message: Win32 error 22 sort error

Sometimes it is because the operating system,
when you navigate the database it creates temporary file,
and windows also create memory map on disk,
check on folder temp or change to let database create
others file temporary not in folder /temp

ciao
eko subagio

> I have a DB that has a circular table (~ 80000 lines). Sometimes when I
> try to make a filter or navigate I have an error message:

> General SQL error
> I/O error for file /temp/iba00250
> Error while trying to write file
> Unknown Win32 error 22