Database login access

Good evening,
I would like to access to my Delphi 5 project without that the system ask me
to the database login parameters
'User name' and 'Password'. I'm using Delphi5 and MSAccess database and
create an BDE alias of the type MSaccess.
Thanks
Annie

Annie.paum...@12move.nl

Re:Database login access

>I would like to access to my Delphi 5 project without that the system ask me
>to the database login parameters
>'User name' and 'Password'. I'm using Delphi5 and MSAccess database and
>create an BDE alias of the type MSaccess.

Use a Tdatabase component for all you connections to Tdataset components.
Set the loginPrompt property of the Tdatabase to false.  Set the username and
password parameters of the Tdatabase.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com