QuickReport and MS Access database

Hi All!!!

I'm using Delphi 4 C/S Update Pack 3 and QuickReport 3.0.5, and DAO.
My problem is:
1. I'm using QuickReport and MS Access database.
2. There are TQuickReport, TDataSource and TQuery on the form.
3. When i'm designing report i can't preview it. After right-clicking on
    report and preview i see such as message:

Exception EAccessViolation in module DAO350.DLL at 0000CE13.
Access violation at address 0447CE13 in module 'DAO350.DLL'. Read of address
FFFFFFFF.

Report works at run-time.
And the question is:
Does anybody know how to solve my problem?

Jacek P.
e-mail: jac...@poczta.onet.pl

Re:QuickReport and MS Access database

There are two things probably happening:  Make sure your database is
being connected before your report is created, and to preview the report
at design view the query must be active.

Karen

In article <8901uv$6...@bornews.borland.com>,
  "Jacek P." <jac...@friko7.onet.pl> wrote:

> Hi All!!!

> I'm using Delphi 4 C/S Update Pack 3 and QuickReport 3.0.5, and DAO.
> My problem is:
> 1. I'm using QuickReport and MS Access database.
> 2. There are TQuickReport, TDataSource and TQuery on the form.
> 3. When i'm designing report i can't preview it. After right-clicking
on
>     report and preview i see such as message:

> Exception EAccessViolation in module DAO350.DLL at 0000CE13.
> Access violation at address 0447CE13 in module 'DAO350.DLL'. Read of
address
> FFFFFFFF.

> Report works at run-time.
> And the question is:
> Does anybody know how to solve my problem?

> Jacek P.
> e-mail: jac...@poczta.onet.pl

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:QuickReport and MS Access database

I have the same problem

Found this work around

right click the report and selecr Teport setting then click preview there.

this will work fine

Walter

Jacek P. <jac...@friko7.onet.pl> wrote in message

> Hi All!!!

> I'm using Delphi 4 C/S Update Pack 3 and QuickReport 3.0.5, and DAO.
> My problem is:
> 1. I'm using QuickReport and MS Access database.
> 2. There are TQuickReport, TDataSource and TQuery on the form.
> 3. When i'm designing report i can't preview it. After right-clicking on
>     report and preview i see such as message:

> Exception EAccessViolation in module DAO350.DLL at 0000CE13.
> Access violation at address 0447CE13 in module 'DAO350.DLL'. Read of
address
> FFFFFFFF.

> Report works at run-time.
> And the question is:
> Does anybody know how to solve my problem?

> Jacek P.
> e-mail: jac...@poczta.onet.pl

Re:QuickReport and MS Access database

Tkanks a lot Walter!!!!
It realy works!!!!

jacek p.
jac...@friko7.onet.pl

U?ytkownik walter Verhoeven <abc_s...@candw.ky> w wiadomo?ci do grup
dyskusyjnych napisa3:8919ue$7...@bornews.borland.com...

> I have the same problem

> Found this work around

> right click the report and selecr Teport setting then click preview there.

> this will work fine

> Walter
> Jacek P. <jac...@friko7.onet.pl> wrote in message

> > Hi All!!!

> > I'm using Delphi 4 C/S Update Pack 3 and QuickReport 3.0.5, and DAO.
> > My problem is:
> > 1. I'm using QuickReport and MS Access database.
> > 2. There are TQuickReport, TDataSource and TQuery on the form.
> > 3. When i'm designing report i can't preview it. After right-clicking on
> >     report and preview i see such as message:

> > Exception EAccessViolation in module DAO350.DLL at 0000CE13.
> > Access violation at address 0447CE13 in module 'DAO350.DLL'. Read of
> address
> > FFFFFFFF.

> > Report works at run-time.
> > And the question is:
> > Does anybody know how to solve my problem?

> > Jacek P.
> > e-mail: jac...@poczta.onet.pl

Other Threads