TQuery.prev and next

I want to compare data of current record in TQuery with previor 1 and next
1, right now I have to do prev and next to fetch the data which cause lots
of trouble in the linked DBGrid, is that possible to do this without TQuery
moveing such as access the data by pointer?

Using D4P3, Access 97

Thanks!
Buzz

Re:TQuery.prev and next

Buzz,

you could call TTable.Disablecontrols before and EnableControls after your
hopping around the table.

Thomas

Buzz wrote:
> I want to compare data of current record in TQuery with previor 1 and next
> 1, right now I have to do prev and next to fetch the data which cause lots
> of trouble in the linked DBGrid, is that possible to do this without TQuery
> moveing such as access the data by pointer?

> Using D4P3, Access 97

> Thanks!
> Buzz

Re:TQuery.prev and next

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999 14:06:52 +0800, "Buzz" <b...@mail.sc.cninfo.net>
wrote:

>I want to compare data of current record in TQuery with previor 1 and next
>1, right now I have to do prev and next to fetch the data which cause lots
>of trouble in the linked DBGrid, is that possible to do this without TQuery
>moveing such as access the data by pointer?

Put this block around your code:
   Query1.DisableControls;
   try
      { your current code }