need installer code in borland pascal 7.0 windows

I am new in windows Pascal programming. Could anyone e-mail
me a piece of code for Borland Pascal 7.0 which adds
new group in win.311 and an icon in it. I try to make
simple installer program. Thanks.

davor.z...@fsb.hr

Re:need installer code in borland pascal 7.0 windows

davor.z...@fsb.hr wrote:

: I am new in windows Pascal programming. Could anyone e-mail
: me a piece of code for Borland Pascal 7.0 which adds
: new group in win.311 and an icon in it. I try to make
: simple installer program. Thanks.

Look for PROGTALK.PAS in your examples directory.

For a "postcard ware" Windows installer, get Chief's Generic
Windows Installer;
ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/chief/c_inst27.zip

For a professional (shareware) installer, get Chief's
Installer Pro (check my homepage, below).

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Email: la...@keele.ac.uk
Author of: Chief's Installer Pro 4.01 for Win16 and Win32:
  Winner of PC PLUS Magazine Gold Award (April 1995 U.K. edition)
  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/African_Chief/
  ftp://ftp.demon.co,uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/chief/pro/chief401.zip

Other Threads