How to get right-click menu as in Windows Explorer

Please help,
I want to get rightclick menu identical (file-type sensitive)
when I click on my TlistView (as in Windows Explorer).
Is it possible without manually defining menu contents?

Please mail at davor.z...@fsb.hr

Davor

Re:How to get right-click menu as in Windows Explorer

Goto http://www.delphifreestuff.com

Find the beta version system components (TSystemTreeview and others).

Among the contents of the archive is a unit that allows you to do what you
want.

--
Greg Lorriman
Free handy utils at http://www.lorriman.demon.co.uk

Davor Zorc <davor.z...@fsb.hr> wrote in message news:3801A485.74CC@fsb.hr...
> Please help,
> I want to get rightclick menu identical (file-type sensitive)
> when I click on my TlistView (as in Windows Explorer).
> Is it possible without manually defining menu contents?

> Please mail at davor.z...@fsb.hr

> Davor

Other Threads