DDE !?!?!?!?

I have to write a delphi program using DDE.

Does anyone know of any good sites where I can find either
documentation or examples of programs using DDE cos at the mometn I
have no idea.

Thanks in Advance
Chriso

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Re:DDE !?!?!?!?

Can I suggest that you take a look at our own DDE component - 'Django'.

'Django' is a full implementation of all DDE functions delivered in a
single powerful but easy to deploy component. The product comes with
seven demo projects, a 110 page tutorial/reference doc in WORD format,
and extensive on line help.

You can download an evaluation version from our web site at...

    http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ns21/icfmdc.htm

Regards,

    .... ICFM Software

Other Threads