Telnet session

Hi,

I'm trying to write a little telnet application,
using Delphi, but I cant get the TCP component
included in the Delphi package to work.

Can anyone please help me by either reffering me
to another component (preferably freeware) or with
some help of how to use it

Thanks
Keller (h_...@usa.net)

Re:Telnet session

keller wrote:
> I'm trying to write a little telnet application,
> using Delphi, but I cant get the TCP component
> included in the Delphi package to work.

> Can anyone please help me by either reffering me
> to another component (preferably freeware) or with
> some help of how to use it

Francois Piette's ICS (Internet Connection Suite) is generally
considered to be the best set of freeware (actually, you have send
Francois a postcard with a pretty stamp on it, if you use ICS)
internet-enabling Delphi/C++Builder components available.  It includes a
telnet component as well as more basic socket stuff, and is well
supported via a lively and informative mailing list.

http://www.rtfm.be/fpiette/icsuk.htm

HTH

--
David Gosnell
These personal views are not necessarily those of my employer.

Other Threads