Storing bitmaps in TImageList

Excuse me if it is stupidity, but I have following problem:

When I build an application which contains bitmaps in TImageList and run it
on other computer, the bitmaps won't show. What's the problem? (I have to
use a "piggy" method of placing bitmaps on the invisible panel and getting
them to the TImageList after run :-{ ).

Thanx for any ideas

Tom Balusek

Re:Storing bitmaps in TImageList

H,

The problem might have to do with Internet Explorer 4.

You'll find more information at

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/9072/ie4.htm

Tom Balusek heeft geschreven in bericht <6a2dn6$3m...@cbu.pvtnet.cz>...

>Excuse me if it is stupidity, but I have following problem:

>When I build an application which contains bitmaps in TImageList and run it
>on other computer, the bitmaps won't show. What's the problem? (I have to
>use a "piggy" method of placing bitmaps on the invisible panel and getting
>them to the TImageList after run :-{ ).

>Thanx for any ideas

>Tom Balusek

Other Threads