Tutorials Requird For A Dumb Dumb

I know this question has proberbly been asked a thousand times in here...
but,

does anybody know were i can find some decent delphi 5 tutorials, that are
easy to understand and easy to follow.
I have found a few sites myself but none seem to be very helpful at all.

oh I was planning on trying to learn delphi5 but does anybody think if i
used delphi6 it would be any easyer/better?

thanks.

Re:Tutorials Requird For A Dumb Dumb

I sound like you're a true beginner. Don't worry - we have alle been there
:-)

If you have any previous programming experience, this would of course help.
If not, there are plenty of books for beginners - just chosse "beginner" and
not "advanced". You only learn programming by trying.

There are lots of examples in delphi to show different tasks, and the help
is also very good.

Delphi 6 has no advantages over Delphi 5 concerning basic OOP, but you might
as well start with D6. The editor is a bit smarter, but that's about it...

Just start out, and see what is happening .-)

JP

"Mick" <mick...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> I know this question has proberbly been asked a thousand times in here...
> but,

> does anybody know were i can find some decent delphi 5 tutorials, that are
> easy to understand and easy to follow.
> I have found a few sites myself but none seem to be very helpful at all.

> oh I was planning on trying to learn delphi5 but does anybody think if i
> used delphi6 it would be any easyer/better?

> thanks.

Re:Tutorials Requird For A Dumb Dumb

I am running a tutorial on the following site.
http://www.planet-source-code.com/
in the    Quick Search For:  (located atop of page)
type in        User Input Text Editor     in Language    Delphi

  If you have any questions about anything, I will be more than happy to
help, Like the rest of the Delphi Family.

Wayne

--
[Wayne & Carr]
[Carrz-Fox-Fire Promotions]

Mick <mick...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> I know this question has proberbly been asked a thousand times in here...
> but,

> does anybody know were i can find some decent delphi 5 tutorials, that are
> easy to understand and easy to follow.
> I have found a few sites myself but none seem to be very helpful at all.

> oh I was planning on trying to learn delphi5 but does anybody think if i
> used delphi6 it would be any easyer/better?

> thanks.

Other Threads