Sine-Function / Sweeping

Hi out there. I want to create a sine wave which should oscillate a
time. But in this time it should change it's frequency! Does anyone
know how to perform this?
Thx in advance
------------------------
Ulli Conrad
Goettingen, Planet Earth
uconr...@gwdg.de
http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1

Re:Sine-Function / Sweeping

Ulli Conrad <uconr...@gwdg.de> wrote in article
<33950e48.2720...@news.gwdg.de>...

> Hi out there. I want to create a sine wave which should oscillate a
> time. But in this time it should change it's frequency! Does anyone
> know how to perform this?
> Thx in advance
> ------------------------
> Ulli Conrad
> Goettingen, Planet Earth
> uconr...@gwdg.de
> http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1

        function SineWave(amplitude,frequency,time:real):real;
        begin
           sinewave:=amplitude*sin(2*pi*frequency*time);
Hilton Evans
The two most important things in life are personal
health and time ... H.Evans 1995
Chempen+ Chemical Structure Drawing
Software for Windows
http://www.ici.net/cust_pages/hfevans/chempen.htm

Re:Sine-Function / Sweeping

On 4 Jun 1997 00:35:15 GMT, "Hilton Evans" <hfevansNOS...@ici.net>
wrote:

>    function SineWave(amplitude,frequency,time:real):real;
>    begin
>       sinewave:=amplitude*sin(2*pi*frequency*time);
>    end;

Hi Hilton, many thanx!!! I never thought that it would be so easy.....
Regards
Ulli Conrad
Goettingen, Planet Earth
uconr...@gwdg.de