How can I custom idFTP.List?

How can I get the Date, Name and Size separated?

Re:How can I custom idFTP.List?

"CDI" <cdime...@uol.com.br> wrote in news:3d822ca6@newsgroups.borland.com:

> How can I get the Date, Name and Size separated?

use idFTP1.DirectoryListing.Items[i] to proccess each entry in the FTP
directory after idFTP1.List

idFTP1.DirectoryListing.Items[i].Itemtype // entry is a directory, file,
idFTP1.DirectoryListing.Items[i].FileName
idFTP1.DirectoryListing.Items[i].Size
idFTP1.DirectoryListing.Items[i].ModifiedDate
.
.
.

--
saludos
PePe@ssa

Re:How can I custom idFTP.List?

 I have a problem with FileName not showing full name if name contains
space. It only shows first part. I tried changing ListFormat to all
TIdFTPListFormat types but result was always the same - only partial file
name if space existed. Any idea?

Peter Vostinic

Other Threads