Graphics not visible with 3D-Graphic-Adapters

Hello,

Lines, Rectangles and other object, painted in a scaled PaintBox are not
visible when using PC's
for excample with Voodoo3 3dfx or Voodoo3 3000, ATI 3D Rage Plus and
other 3D-Cards.

Has anybody the same problem and solved it?

Tank you for answer
Ronni

Re:Graphics not visible with 3D-Graphic-Adapters

Curt Ronniger wrote:
> Hello,

> Lines, Rectangles and other object, painted in a scaled PaintBox are not
> visible when using PC's
> for excample with Voodoo3 3dfx or Voodoo3 3000, ATI 3D Rage Plus and
> other 3D-Cards.

> Has anybody the same problem and solved it?

> Tank you for answer
> Ronni

hello there,
I have an ATI card and the fill styles only work with Canvas.Rectangle which
is slightly annoying,
but the program works fine.
I paint my stuff on a TImage, and scaling it hasn't given me any problems.
There is however a limit to how large
you can scale the TImage before you get a blank. I use a maximum of 8X.
jkidik

Other Threads