Inserting Multiple Rows

I am very new to InterBase, and was wondering if anyone could help me with the following...

I have hundreds and hundreds of rows to insert, and was wondering if a tool was avaliable that could do this, if the data was in a .csv file or similar.

Or if I am forced to write some Delphi Code / script to do this?

Any help greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance
Stuart

Re:Inserting Multiple Rows

> I have hundreds and hundreds of rows to insert, and was wondering if a

tool was avaliable that could do this, if the data was in a .csv file or
similar.

Download EasySoft ODBC for IB Trial version at www.easysoft.com, then use
DataDump tools that comes with Delphi.

HTH,

-Jaimy

Re:Inserting Multiple Rows

If you can convert the data from CSV to fixed length ASCII you can use an
external table to import directly into InterBase.

--
Bill

Other Threads