Imaging Software - Partneship

Do you need document imaging?

Greetings to all Delphi developers,

I would like to introduce you to Xanatek and Document Imaging.  I f your application needs document imaging look no further.  We can provide you with the following:

        Ability to scan up to 40,0000 documents a month
        Long-term storage through any optical media
        TWAIN Scanning
        ISIS Scanning
        OCR
        Legal Storage of Documents
        Proprietary compression (2x better than industry average)
        Integration with your existing software at a fraction of the cost you can do it yourself.
        And more.

We allow you to quickly offer your customers document imaging at a fraction of the cost.

If you are interested in learning more please contact me at (800) 875-6033 in US and Canada.   Others (219) 287-9938

Thanks for your time.

Brent Sheppard