EDBEngineError 'At beginning of table'

Does anyone have any idea why this may be happening:

I have two set of tables which are accessed by the same program. One set of
tables are for live data and the other are for development. When I try to
insert a record into the live tables (or try to navigate throught the records
using a Navigator bar) I get the EDBEngineError 'At beginning of table'. This
does not happen when I use the same program but the development tables.

Could the live tables be corrupt in some way?

Thanks,

Scott.

Re:EDBEngineError 'At beginning of table'

This happens when inserting data into empty dataset. Just ignore it.

--
-------------------------
Regards,

Remove both qwe when replying.
MailTo: robert.qwece...@eunet.qwe.si

s <sc...@johnrich.demon.co.uk> wrote in article
<EvDHCr....@johnrich.demon.co.uk>...

> Does anyone have any idea why this may be happening:

> I have two set of tables which are accessed by the same program. One set
of
> tables are for live data and the other are for development. When I try to
> insert a record into the live tables (or try to navigate throught the
records
> using a Navigator bar) I get the EDBEngineError 'At beginning of table'.
This
> does not happen when I use the same program but the development tables.

> Could the live tables be corrupt in some way?

> Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

> Thanks,

> Scott.

Other Threads