Quick Reports Design2 and JPG images?

Hi

I need to be able to print JPG image files in a report but I can
currently only get BMP images to print.

What am I missing?

Brenton Wildman

Re:Quick Reports Design2 and JPG images?

Install the JPeg unit that ships with Delphi (v. 3+) and include "JPeg"
in your Uses section.

---
Dave

Dave wrote:

> Install the JPeg unit that ships with Delphi (v. 3+) and include "JPeg"
> in your Uses section.

> ---
> Dave

Tried that - still comes up with Invalid TBitmap.

Messed about the QR TDBImage code by putting code in an
InvalidGraphicException and loaded via TMemorystream and now I can
View/Preview but not Print.  There has to be an easier way.

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999 20:59:32 +0930, Brenton Wildman <w...@senet.com.au>
wrote:

>Messed about the QR TDBImage code by putting code in an
>InvalidGraphicException and loaded via TMemorystream and now I can
>View/Preview but not Print.  There has to be an easier way.

        I have the same problem. I can View/Preview the image, but
when I print it, it doesn't. If you find the solution, please, e-mail
me.
        Thx.

Other Threads