BP7, Win98 and 300-400 Mhz cpu's

Hi,
    anyone know why my software written, 5 years ago, in Borland Pascal with
object 7.0 cause a various error to many computers with Windows 98 and INTEL
300-400 Mhz CPU's??? (the same program run correctly with INTEL 233 Mhz and
all others CPU)

                        Regards, Antonio

Re:BP7, Win98 and 300-400 Mhz cpu's

Tony wrote:
> Hi,
>     anyone know why my software written, 5 years ago, in Borland Pascal with
> object 7.0 cause a various error to many computers with Windows 98 and INTEL
> 300-400 Mhz CPU's??? (the same program run correctly with INTEL 233 Mhz and
> all others CPU)

Are you searching for an answer to all your questions, like: What is the sense
of life, why are phone calls so expensive? Read the FAQ!

Other Threads