Directory Contents

Does any one have a good way to list all the files in a given directory?
I've considred "cheating" and using a hidden directory control, but I'd
really rather not (this has to pass out of my hands and I don't want
to do anything confusing).

I know how to change directories, etc., but I can't get a listing file.

--
BADGER
(aka Steve Savage)

MEMBER OF:
Association of Internet Professionals: http://www.association.org/
Java Lobby: http://www.javalobby.com/

Re:Directory Contents

>Does any one have a good way to list all the files in a given directory?

Lookup FindFirst/FindNext in the Delphi helpfiles.

>I've considred "cheating" and using a hidden directory control, but I'd
>really rather not (this has to pass out of my hands and I don't want
>to do anything confusing).

Other Threads