data-exchange between two programs on different computers

Is there anyone out there, who can tell me how to exchange
data between two programs which are running on different
computers connected with microsoft network. I would like
to use DDE but if I have to use some network-functions
please tell me how to use them in WfW 3.11 and W95.
Is there a free documentation at all for these network-
functions. Are there any www-pages, where I can get
a Delphi-Component  for exchanging data between programs
running in network. Maybe you can mail a copy of your
answer to Gordon=Gei...@rewi.hu-berlin.de.

Thanks ahead of time !

Re:data-exchange between two programs on different computers

Gordon Geiser wrote:

> Is there anyone out there, who can tell me how to exchange
> data between two programs which are running on different
> computers connected with microsoft network. I would like
> to use DDE but if I have to use some network-functions
> please tell me how to use them in WfW 3.11 and W95.
> Is there a free documentation at all for these network-
> functions. Are there any www-pages, where I can get
> a Delphi-Component  for exchanging data between programs
> running in network. Maybe you can mail a copy of your
> answer to Gordon=Gei...@rewi.hu-berlin.de.

> Thanks ahead of time !

Have a look at http://www.dastech.com

Mathew Verdouw                          Ph:     041 202 7148
VTC Computer Consultants                Fax:    +61 7 3302 2014
Brisbane, Australia.                    Email:  Mat...@vtc.com.au
Windows & DOS Software Development          Consultation
Windows NT Networking                           Database Solutions
Software, Hardware & Networking Support