Help Print Lines

Hi

I want to know if somebody can help me with a problem. The problem is that I
need to print from within my delphi application. But the catch is that I
want to do sort of a line for line print. Something like: type text in a
memo and when enter is pressed, the line has to go to the printer and print
out.

Can you please advise.
Desperate Renier.
Thanx.

Re:Help Print Lines

You could try 'passthrough' mode. See:

"Renier Lategan" <reni...@qbcon.com> wrote in message

> Hi

> I want to know if somebody can help me with a problem. The problem is that
> need to print from within my delphi application. But the catch is that I
> want to do sort of a line for line print. Something like: type text in a
> memo and when enter is pressed, the line has to go to the printer and
print
> out.

> Can you please advise.
> Desperate Renier.