package 'vclmid50' not found

I have just tried to compile my application using packages but get the error
message

package 'vclmid50' not found

I cannot find this file on my computer or on the Delphi 5 CD

This error occurs independent upon the application and even on a blank

Any suggestions appreciated

Re:package 'vclmid50' not found

If my memory serves me correctly this is only found with the C/S version of
Delphi.

Have you tried searching your drive for the file, sometimes the problem is
that it's not on the search path.

Lastly, you can remove the package requirement.
Open your app, go to  Project\Options\Packages. In the list of packages at
the bottom remove VCLMID50. (You may want to save this as the default).

Marc Rohloff

Anthony Ford <tonyf...@pmail.net> wrote in message

> I have just tried to compile my application using packages but get the
error
> message

> package 'vclmid50' not found

> I cannot find this file on my computer or on the Delphi 5 CD

> This error occurs independent upon the application and even on a blank

> Any suggestions appreciated

Re:package 'vclmid50' not found

Thanks for your suggestion, but I have already tried searching the drive and
the file doesn't appear to be in the Project\Options\Packages list either.

Anthony Ford

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999 13:29:53 -0000, "Anthony Ford" <tonyf...@pmail.net>
wrote:

>I have just tried to compile my application using packages but get the error
>message

>package 'vclmid50' not found

I'm  getting the same error, after installing the ABC components from
the "companion tools" CD, and trying to compile some ABC demo's. Not
one of them compiles.
Cannot find it under "project", "options", "packages".

>I cannot find this file on my computer or on the Delphi 5 CD

>This error occurs independent upon the application and even on a blank

This is not happening in my case, only when using one of the ABC
components.

wrote:

>I have just tried to compile my application using packages but get the error
>message

>package 'vclmid50' not found

If it has to do with the ABC component collection, there is a path on:

http://www.obsof.com/download.html

Companion Edition Patch 5.0.3 - For Delphi 5 only, fix for bug in
Companion Edition release 5.0.0,  compile error requiring Delphi
Enterprise package vclmid50. 793kB.

Other Threads