Plasma colours

I have seen FractInt that can display plasma colours.
What's the algorithm behind plasma colours?
Does anyone has a piece of delphi code to generate plasma colorus?
Thanks,
Finn Tolderlund

Re:Plasma colours

Finn Tolderlund <XnojunkmailXf...@teliamail.dkXnojunkmailX> wrote in message

> I have seen FractInt that can display plasma colours.
> What's the algorithm behind plasma colours?
> Does anyone has a piece of delphi code to generate plasma colorus?

I think FractInt uses a variety of "color maps" to achieve various color
effects.

You can find 75 FractInt color maps as part of the Cycle Colors Lab Report:
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Graphics/Colors/CycleColors.htm

efg
_________________________________
efg's Computer Lab:  http://www.efg2.com/lab

Overland Park, KS  USA

Re:Plasma colours

Thanks, I'll look at it.

Earl F. Glynn <EarlGl...@att.net> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:7mngdu$7o...@forums.borland.com...

> Finn Tolderlund <XnojunkmailXf...@teliamail.dkXnojunkmailX> wrote in
message
> > I have seen FractInt that can display plasma colours.
> > What's the algorithm behind plasma colours?
> > Does anyone has a piece of delphi code to generate plasma colorus?

> I think FractInt uses a variety of "color maps" to achieve various color
> effects.

> You can find 75 FractInt color maps as part of the Cycle Colors Lab
Report:
> http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Graphics/Colors/CycleColors.htm

Other Threads