Mapi to MS Mail

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to use MAPI to send a
message to the Microsoft Mail Postbox on my network.

I can get it to send a message in SMPT email format m...@somewhere.com.

But when I just enter the post office user name 'Jack Frost' mapi still
sends it to my outlook outbox as though it is internet mail?

Any help

Thanks

Andy

Re:Mapi to MS Mail

take a look at http://www.delphi3000.com/articles/article_1230.asp

Paul

"Andy Vines" <am...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> Can someone point me in the right direction on how to use MAPI to send a
> message to the Microsoft Mail Postbox on my network.

> I can get it to send a message in SMPT email format m...@somewhere.com.

> But when I just enter the post office user name 'Jack Frost' mapi still
> sends it to my outlook outbox as though it is internet mail?

> Any help

> Thanks

> Andy

Re:Mapi to MS Mail

Thanks

Very interesting component but I still need to know how to format the
receipient address or whatever I have to do so that it goes via Microsoft
Mail and not via SMTP email.

Thanks

Andy

"Paul Qualls" <p...@xapware.com> wrote in message news:3a8d4bc0$1_2@dnews...
> take a look at http://www.delphi3000.com/articles/article_1230.asp

> Paul

> "Andy Vines" <am...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > Can someone point me in the right direction on how to use MAPI to send a
> > message to the Microsoft Mail Postbox on my network.

> > I can get it to send a message in SMPT email format m...@somewhere.com.

> > But when I just enter the post office user name 'Jack Frost' mapi still
> > sends it to my outlook outbox as though it is internet mail?

> > Any help

> > Thanks

> > Andy

Re:Mapi to MS Mail

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:50:08 -0000, "Andy Vines"

<am...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>Thanks

>Very interesting component but I still need to know how to format the
>receipient address or whatever I have to do so that it goes via Microsoft
>Mail and not via SMTP email.

Can You send me the source code needed to send a mail via SMTP? Thanks
in advance.

Best Regards Tommy Jensen (toj(a)worldonline.dk)

Other Threads