How to let my label scroll with the richedit's scroll bar

Hi,

I have a form that have a label and a richedit control, I used the label as
the title of the content of the RichEdit, as the content in the RichEdit may
be wide enough to show the RichEdit's scroll bar, but the label(the title)
don't move with it.
Please how to let the label move with the scrool bar of the Richedit's, or
is there any other method of doing so.

Thanks in advance

Re:How to let my label scroll with the richedit's scroll bar

"frank" <fra...@qd.lucent.com> skrev i melding

> Hi,

> I have a form that have a label and a richedit control, I used the label as
> the title of the content of the RichEdit, as the content in the RichEdit
may
> be wide enough to show the RichEdit's scroll bar, but the label(the title)
> don't move with it.
> Please how to let the label move with the scrool bar of the Richedit's, or
> is there any other method of doing so.

You could place both the TLabel and the TRichEdit on a TScrollBox, and let
this box scroll instead of the TRichEdit.

--
Bjoerge Saether
Consultant / Developer

Other Threads