Checking if Dialup Networking is installed ?

Hi, does anybody know how to check if DUN is installed ?

Thank in advance for your help..

Martijn
The Netherlands

Re:Checking if Dialup Networking is installed ?

In article <36c2c272.80417...@news.xs4all.nl>, Marc@XS$ALL.nl (Marc) wrote:
> Hi, does anybody know how to check if DUN is installed ?

The quick and dirty way is to check if RASAPI32.DLL exists.

The correct way is to use the RAS APIs to check that at least one connection
has been created. Look at a free RAS component,
http://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/

Angus

Re:Checking if Dialup Networking is installed ?

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:06 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
an...@magsys.co.uk (Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd) wrote:

I'm already doing that in my program now, but I don't think that's the
way to do it... Isn't there a registry key or something that's only
created or has a certain value then DUN is installed ?

>In article <36c2c272.80417...@news.xs4all.nl>, Marc@XS$ALL.nl (Marc) wrote:
>> Hi, does anybody know how to check if DUN is installed ?

>The quick and dirty way is to check if RASAPI32.DLL exists.

>The correct way is to use the RAS APIs to check that at least one connection
>has been created. Look at a free RAS component,
>http://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/

>Angus

Other Threads