Inserting Item into Delphi's main menu

I would like to create menu items for an add-in I am writing with their own
parent menu.  I have plenty of examples of how to add on to one of the
existing parent menus, but I can't find any info on adding my own parent
info.  I have seen add-ins (Snorkel, e.g.) that do it...

Thanks,
--
Chris Lincoln
Ultrax, Inc.

Re:Inserting Item into Delphi's main menu

There is a sample in the demo directory that does the trick:
Demos\Experts\ProjExpl.dpr

Kenneth Semeijn
Netherlands

Lincoln <cklinc...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net> schreef in artikel
<01bc6786$a57de0a0$2fd992cf@p60>...

> I would like to create menu items for an add-in I am writing with their
own
> parent menu.  I have plenty of examples of how to add on to one of the
> existing parent menus, but I can't find any info on adding my own parent
> info.  I have seen add-ins (Snorkel, e.g.) that do it...

> Thanks,
> --
> Chris Lincoln
> Ultrax, Inc.