Running two forms simultaneously

I am a novice Delphi user, and need to find out how to run two forms at the
same time, and when closing the one form not affecting the running of  the
other form.

Re:Running two forms simultaneously

Hi,

You have probably a main form (MDI or not). From that form, in the menu
create two differents menu items, each one creating your two form at the
same level. The two forms will be considered sons of the main form. This
way if you close one, the other will continue to be displayed.

I hope I have answered your question

Jean-Marie GALLIOT

jm.gall...@canis.net

Craig Timm <cra...@best.co.za> wrote in article
<01bc552f$4d4bfa20$fe971fc4@infodb6>...

> I am a novice Delphi user, and need to find out how to run two forms at
the
> same time, and when closing the one form not affecting the running of
the
> other form.

Re:Running two forms simultaneously

|>I am a novice Delphi user, and need to find out how to run two forms at the
|>same time, and when closing the one form not affecting the running of  the
|>other form.

read up on multithearding..

Other Threads