something positive: was time to say godby

I've just got the following mail, which I'd like to share with you.

Martin

> Dear Mr. Waldenburg,

> As you see a lot of people are taking great notice and care of you.
> Within the next days you will recieve a Delphi 7 Enterprise Version in english for free.
> we wish you all the best.

> Kind regards.

> Your Borland Infocenter

Re:something positive: was time to say godby

Excellent! Thanks for posting this.

--
Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - http://community.borland.com/

         Who's your best appserver? - http://info.borland.com/csiro
Brewing Java? The best tool for the job? - http://www.borland.com/jbuilder/
              Delphi Rocks! - http://www.borland.com/delphi/
             Delphi for Linux! - http://www.borland.com/kylix/
          http://homepages.borland.com/aohlsson/disclaimer_ani.gif

Re:something positive: was time to say godby

> I've just got the following mail, which I'd like to share with you.

Martin:

Sign me up too! You are now qualified to write a book<g>

Ed Dressel

Re:something positive: was time to say godby

Book Title:

"Memoire de le Cause Celebre': How to get Delphi for Free while living with
Mom..."

follow-ups set to Non-non-non-technical...

Dennis Landi wrote:

> follow-ups set to Non-non-non-technical...

Boolean arithmetic, Non-non-non-technical is equivalent with
non-technical.  :)

Martin Waldenburg wrote:
> I've just got the following mail, which I'd like to share with you.

Woohoo Martin - Great news!!

 >> Dear Mr. Waldenburg,
 >>
 >> As you see a lot of people are taking great notice and care of you.
And as you see, it might even have helped you a little :)

Bo doing this, Borland lives up to the expectations I always have
had regarding this company, and lives up to the impression you
get regarding their employees at Borcon, in the news groups and
elsewhere.

This is what I call customer service! They compiled it using assertions,
break points and debug information, nevertheless - it runs!
And this is what I call an investment! D7 Enterprise in Martin's
hands...

 >> we wish you all the best.
Ditto!

And thanks to those in Borland who arranged this!

Ingvar Nilsen

Ingvar Nilsen wrote:
> And thanks to those in Borland who arranged this!

Sounds like it was Borland Germany (since I didn't send Martin a copy yet),
who you may notice was the "villain" of the previous plot.

--
John Kaster, Borland Developer Relations, http://bdn.borland.com
$1280/$50K: http://homepages.borland.com/jkaster/tnt/thanks.html

Re:something positive: was time to say godby

In article <3DAC23AD.9050...@T-Online.de>, Martin Waldenburg says...

> > Dear Mr. Waldenburg,

> > As you see a lot of people are taking great notice and care of you.
> > Within the next days you will recieve a Delphi 7 Enterprise Version in english for free.
> > we wish you all the best.

> > Kind regards.

> > Your Borland Infocenter

Thanks for sharing.
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)

"Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive.
 What they conceal is vital."
 - Arthur Koestler

Martin Waldenburg wrote:

>> Dear Mr. Waldenburg,

>> As you see a lot of people are taking great notice and care of you.
>> Within the next days you will recieve a Delphi 7 Enterprise Version in
>> english for free.
>> we wish you all the best.

>> Kind regards.

>> Your Borland Infocenter

That's very good to hear.
Well done, Borland!

--
JMcKay

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
  finding it, misdiagnosing it, and then
  misapplying the wrong remedies."

Groucho Marx

Re:something positive: was time to say godby

In article <3dac5ca...@newsgroups.borland.com>, Sarah Bram says...

> Now, Martin, if you say you are leaving Borland,
> or burning your code etc., etc.,
> we will simply kill you!!

Oops!

> Just kidding! :)

Thank goodness. I usually cancel death threats. <g>
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)

"Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive.
 What they conceal is vital."
 - Arthur Koestler

Re:something positive: was time to say godby

> Book Title:

> "Memoire de le Cause Celebre': How to get Delphi for Free while living
with
> Mom..."

ROTFLMAO.  Bravo Dennis...I find this and the job "partnership" posting
hilarious.

--
Brian Moelk
bmo...@NObrainendeavorSPAM.FORcomME

"Martin Waldenburg" <Martin.Waldenb...@T-Online.de> wrote in message

> > As you see a lot of people are taking great notice and care of you.
> > Within the next days you will recieve a Delphi 7 Enterprise Version in
english for free.
> > we wish you all the best.

Awesome!

Since you've said earlier "Goodbye", I guess, we can say now "Welcome Back"

Michael

Re:something positive: was time to say godby

It's good to know I am not just amusing moi.

"Martin Waldenburg" wrote:

> I've just got the following mail, which I'd like to share with you.

Great news, Martin -- very happy to hear it.

All the best,

-Luk-

Re:something positive: was time to say godby

Yes! Well done Borland. This is the way to go.

P.S.: Martin I'll go to your house over the weekend to do some programming,
since I'll only buy D7Pro :)

"Martin Waldenburg" <Martin.Waldenb...@T-Online.de> wrote in message

> > As you see a lot of people are taking great notice and care of you.
> > Within the next days you will recieve a Delphi 7 Enterprise Version in
english for free.
> > we wish you all the best.

Go to page: [1] [2]

Other Threads