TDBComboLookUp in TDBGrid

Hello !

I use Delphi 2.
I need a component wich displays data like a TDBGrid and wich provide
lists for each field of the table :
- The TDBGrid only allows constant lists, and I would like that the
values of the list property of the column come from other tables...
- I tried with a TDBCtrlGrid and TDBLookUpComboBox components, but I
didn't succeed to set the ListSource property of the LookUpCombobox. It
tell : "Opration non permise dans le TDBCtrlGrid" (procedding not
allowed in the TDBCtrlGrid)...

Is there anyone who know how I can do ?

Re:TDBComboLookUp in TDBGrid

Try going on Woll2Woll's homepage, they have some great software..
I think the URL is www.woll2woll.com
Jens Fudge

Fran?ois Delaby <del...@univ-lille2.fr> skrev i artiklen
<342B9F4C.11DF1...@univ-lille2.fr>...

Fran?ois Delaby wrote:

> Hello !

> I use Delphi 2.
> I need a component wich displays data like a TDBGrid and wich provide
> lists for each field of the table :
> - The TDBGrid only allows constant lists, and I would like that the
> values of the list property of the column come from other tables...
> - I tried with a TDBCtrlGrid and TDBLookUpComboBox components, but I
> didn't succeed to set the ListSource property of the LookUpCombobox. It
> tell : "Opration non permise dans le TDBCtrlGrid" (procedding not
> allowed in the TDBCtrlGrid)...

> Is there anyone who know how I can do ?

I just D/Ld a freeware component form the DSP that does what you need.

It is called: Enhanced DBGrid V1.06 - released September 18, 1997
dem...@bhnet.com.br

New versions can be found at: http://www.bhnet.com.br/~demian
                               http://web.unix.horizontes.com.br/~demian

Hope that helps!