Could not perform update because another user changed the record using SQL server

Sometimes we get the following error message during an complex update of
multiple tables:

Could not perform update because another user changed the record.

This problem suddenly occured, without any logical explenation we could
think of

Could anybody help us with this problem?

Re:Could not perform update because another user changed the record using SQL server

In article <01bd2cad$74a6e160$346464ce@qms011>,
   "Jacco van der Pol" <qimsg...@worldonline.nl> wrote:

>Sometimes we get the following error message during an complex update of
>multiple tables:

>Could not perform update because another user changed the record.

>This problem suddenly occured, without any logical explenation we could
>think of

>Could anybody help us with this problem?

This is a bug in the BDE that is solved with the update 4.5. (see borland
site)

Robert van Hoornaar
Software Engineer KTI BV

May the Source be With You