Multiprecision Math Units 4 Delphi/pascal??

Multiprecision Math Units 4 Delphi/pascal??

Does anyone know of a pascal/Delphi math unit capable of performing
multiprecision operations on very large nums.  I am looking for the
equivalent of the "C" functions used to implement RSA  as in PGP.
It seems no one has actually produced a Pascal version of RSA?

I am not fluent enough in "C" and know of no RSA. DLL I could hook
into from Delphi anyway.   The only Pascal Math units I have seen do
not address the large numbers (128 bytes) used in RSA.

I have seen the module provided by CryptoCard and it is pretty nice
The problem is that they  do not plan to complete the RSA portion.

I have also seen the Cryptlib v1 C.DLL again no RSA yet. I know this
is not a small task, but for better or worse I figure I'd give it a
wack.  So first I start looking for tools.................

I know that MS + RSA are releasing a Crypto API RSN.

Any comments or input appreciated
                                Kenn {*word*182}

Re:Multiprecision Math Units 4 Delphi/pascal??

lync...@erols.com (Kenn {*word*182}) wrote:
>Multiprecision Math Units 4 Delphi/pascal??

>Does anyone know of a pascal/Delphi math unit capable of performing
>multiprecision operations on very large nums.

[snip]

Harry Smith has placed his Multiple Precision Integer Decimal
algorithm, MultiID.Pas on his Juggler Number page:

        http://www.netcom.com/~hjsmith/Juggler.html

Also check out his 'almost infinite' precision calculator, VPCalc.exe
and its documentation on his Calculator Programs page:

        http://www.netcom.com/~hjsmith/Calc.html

Dallas Jones        Vero Beach, FL
       sundo...@gate.net
                  "Knowledge is Good."