If you are a Wiz, please help

I hope that there is someone who can help me.  In D1 I have created a
program which will open a DBaseIV database on a network once a day and
pack it (i.e. remove deleted records).  The program runs fine on my
machine however when this program is ran from another machine I get
the following error:

Not Intialized for accessing Network files. Table: K:\THERMO\SETUP.DB
Table: SETUP

I have installed DISK1 and DISK2 of the DBEINST.  Oviously there are
files or INI setting on my machine which need to be copied to the
other machine.  Does anyone have any ideas.

wood...@iserv.net