Discard Ctrl-C?

Hello!

Is it possible to prevent users to copy something out of a TMemo into the
clipboard by pressing Ctrl-C? I found a way to discard Ctrl-Insert, but I
couldnt find any way of doing the same with Ctrl-C.

Any suggestions/solutions would be very welcomed!

Holger

Re:Discard Ctrl-C?

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995 23:00:39 +0100, in comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc,

Holger Dors <u290...@pluto.rz.fh-reutlingen.de> wrote:
>Is it possible to prevent users to copy something out of a TMemo into the
>clipboard by pressing Ctrl-C? I found a way to discard Ctrl-Insert, but I
>couldnt find any way of doing the same with Ctrl-C.

have you tried creating a trigger for the Ctrl-C keystroke, and just
put some kind of "NOP" instruction in the routine?

| Thomas A. Ott                                                       |
| ottth...@nyc.pipeline.com                                           |
| "All things are possible except skiing through a revolving door..." |