Need Help On Protect mode Pascal Programming

I need your help , can anyone tell me where can I find a free 32-bit
pascal compiler which is fully compatable with TP command .

Or do anyone have Borland Pascal 7.0 , if it is possible can U send it
for me by mail , I can send another program for u ( The program must
under 7 MB )  to make an exchange .

Thank You .

Eccles Kwong

Re:Need Help On Protect mode Pascal Programming

--[steph...@hknet.com (Eccles Dracula ) was heard to say]--

>Or do anyone have Borland Pascal 7.0 , if it is possible can U send it
>for me by mail , I can send another program for u ( The program must
>under 7 MB )  to make an exchange .

Borland Pascal is available in alt.warez.iamanars

Iamanars was the greek god of wisdom...

MdP
Veteran of the Bermuda Exploration Venture 1991-1953

Other Threads