Indy Telnet client question

I try to prepare Telnet server. In OnExecute I can't find login name of
logged client. I checked Thread->Connection->Socket->SocksInfo->Username
but this field is empty. Why and where should I look for it?

Re:Indy Telnet client question

the username is in: TIdTelnetPeerThread(Thread).TelnetData.Username

Bas

"Krzys" <k_sro...@dst.com.pl> wrote in message

| I try to prepare Telnet server. In OnExecute I can't find login name of
| logged client. I checked Thread->Connection->Socket->SocksInfo->Username
| but this field is empty. Why and where should I look for it?

Re:Indy Telnet client question

Thanks a lot Bas. But in OnExecute I have olny pointer on
TIdPeerThread no TIdTelnetPeerThread?
Bas Gooijen wrote:
> the username is in: TIdTelnetPeerThread(Thread).TelnetData.Username

> Bas

> "Krzys" <k_sro...@dst.com.pl> wrote in message
> | I try to prepare Telnet server. In OnExecute I can't find login name of
> | logged client. I checked Thread->Connection->Socket->SocksInfo->Username
> | but this field is empty. Why and where should I look for it?

Re:Indy Telnet client question

just typecast the pointer to the TIdPeerThread  to a TIdTelnetPeerThread,
like TIdTelnetPeerThread(AThread)

| Thanks a lot Bas. But in OnExecute I have olny pointer on
| TIdPeerThread no TIdTelnetPeerThread?

| Bas Gooijen wrote:

| > the username is in: TIdTelnetPeerThread(Thread).TelnetData.Username
| >
| > Bas
| >
| > "Krzys" <k_sro...@dst.com.pl> wrote in message
| > | I try to prepare Telnet server. In OnExecute I can't find login name
of
| > | logged client. I checked
Thread->Connection->Socket->SocksInfo->Username
| > | but this field is empty. Why and where should I look for it?
| > |

Other Threads