CacheUpdates with TADOTable and TADOQuery

Hi,

I'm making my first application using ADO connection with Access and
Delphi5. I used to work using CachedUpdates in applications I do with TTable
and TQuery components, but now I'm working with TADOTable and TADOQuery
components.

What can I work in CachedUpdates with these components?

Thanks in advance, Itxaso.

Re:CacheUpdates with TADOTable and TADOQuery

>I'm making my first application using ADO connection with Access and
>Delphi5. I used to work using CachedUpdates in applications I do with TTable
>and TQuery components, but now I'm working with TADOTable and TADOQuery
>components.

>What can I work in CachedUpdates with these components?

Ado has something similar to cached updates.  See the TadoDataset.UpdateBatch
method.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com