SQL Server /Delphi 5/ Internet

I update my sqlserver from 7.0 to the 2000 version
I have a software that uses BDE to connect to the Database
After I made the update, I am not able at all to connect to the sql
server if I have an internet conecction active, after freezing for a
while it says that the Sql Server is not available. If  I turn off the
internet connection it works perfectly

I hope someone can help me Please

Maru Manon

Re:SQL Server /Delphi 5/ Internet

Is you using  the window operation system ? if the NIC or modem is shared,
window would close the lan nic.
"Maru Manon" <mma...@avantel.net> wrote in message

> I update my sqlserver from 7.0 to the 2000 version
> I have a software that uses BDE to connect to the Database
> After I made the update, I am not able at all to connect to the sql
> server if I have an internet conecction active, after freezing for a
> while it says that the Sql Server is not available. If  I turn off the
> internet connection it works perfectly

> I hope someone can help me Please

> Maru Manon

Other Threads