Release COM Direct X Object

I have created an application that instances one Direct Show COM Object with
its multiples interfaces, but I don't know how can I release the object. The
_Release function doesn't work, and raises an exception.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks in advice

Paul Khne
p...@zerofractal.com
www.zerofractal.com

Re:Release COM Direct X Object

<<Paul Khne:
I have created an application that instances one Direct
Show COM Object with its multiples interfaces, but I don't
know how can I release the object.

Set all references to it to nil. You don't normally have to
call _Release, Delphi call that for you when variables go
out of scope or are assigned nil.

--
Deborah Pate

Re:Release COM Direct X Object

Thank you Deborah

I have done that, and voila ! it works!!

Thanks again

Paul Khne
p...@zerofractal.com
www.zerofractal.com

"Deborah Pate" <d.p...@cableinet.co.not-this-bit.uk> escribi en el mensaje

> <<Paul Khne:
> I have created an application that instances one Direct
> Show COM Object with its multiples interfaces, but I don't
> know how can I release the object.

> Set all references to it to nil. You don't normally have to
> call _Release, Delphi call that for you when variables go
> out of scope or are assigned nil.

> --
> Deborah Pate

Other Threads