dbgrid shows records a number of times - help help please

i've written an app in d4 ver 3 and there is a dbgrid on the main form.
after a while the dbgrid starts showing records twice, not all records
though, but the thing is when i open the table the records in question are
only there once. at this stage i just don't know, other apps i've wrote in
d3 have been fine , all use dbase tables and dbgrids- right know i want to
ditch d4 and go back to d3 and start the app again. if anyone can help me it
would be appreciated

Re:dbgrid shows records a number of times - help help please

Is your dbgrid based on a table or a query. If using a query, and there is
multiple records in the detail table, then multiple master records could
occur. Use DISTINCTROW to eliminate dupilcate records if this is the case.

Woody

Michael O Sullivan <mo_sulli...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> i've written an app in d4 ver 3 and there is a dbgrid on the main form.
> after a while the dbgrid starts showing records twice, not all records
> though, but the thing is when i open the table the records in question are
> only there once. at this stage i just don't know, other apps i've wrote in
> d3 have been fine , all use dbase tables and dbgrids- right know i want to
> ditch d4 and go back to d3 and start the app again. if anyone can help me
it
> would be appreciated

Other Threads