delphi 4 c/ss microsoft acces

Hello!,

Who can help me out? I wanna connect some datasource and tables to a acces
database.........
If i do the same with db databases then : no problem everything works fine,
as soon as i wanna do the same thing with an existing Acces database i have
an BDE error......
Inside the BDE administrator everything looks fine, there r two acces links
made in it.....How do i know for sure the problem will go away?

Friendly greetings, Andre Groeneveld

A.groenev...@hccnet.nl

Re:delphi 4 c/ss microsoft acces

>Inside the BDE administrator everything looks fine, there r two acces links
>made in it.....How do i know for sure the problem will go away?

Why don't you try posting this message again.  Include the BDE error and the
steps you are taking to connect to the database.
that way you might have some chance of getting an answer.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads