Delphi 3 to Delphi 4

Will my Delphi 3 apps run without changes in Delphi 4?

Kai (MarSoft)

Re:Delphi 3 to Delphi 4

I haven't come across a problem yet.  I have compiled over 30 applications
and everytime it is fine.

Kai Bierke <kaibie...@mercuryin.es> wrote in article
<6okf4q$7m...@forums.borland.com>...

> Will my Delphi 3 apps run without changes in Delphi 4?

> Kai (MarSoft)

Re:Delphi 3 to Delphi 4

Kevin,

Thanks for the input.

Kai (MarSoft)

Re:Delphi 3 to Delphi 4

If you are using QuickReport or thirdparty components there may be problems

Kai Bierke skrev i meddelelsen <6okf4q$7m...@forums.borland.com>...

>Will my Delphi 3 apps run without changes in Delphi 4?

>Kai (MarSoft)

Re:Delphi 3 to Delphi 4

Claus,

Nope, using ReportBuilder (Piparti) and they have a new release for D4
coming up at no charge. InfoPower and ImageLib also have new releases. Only
cloud in the sky is SQLBuilder, but I have the source so I believe it's
fixable.

Thanks for your input.

Kai (MarSoft)

Claus J. Pedersen wrote in message <6onoko$aq...@forums.borland.com>...
>If you are using QuickReport or thirdparty components there may be problems

>Kai Bierke skrev i meddelelsen <6okf4q$7m...@forums.borland.com>...
>>Will my Delphi 3 apps run without changes in Delphi 4?

>>Kai (MarSoft)

Other Threads