Running SQL queries stored in Access Tables

Hi,

I use Delphi3.02 and Access95/DAO3.0 and BDE4.51.

I made some queries (located in tabsheet Queries) in Access and stored them
in the access database. Is it possible to run these queries from my Delphi
application?

Greetings Jan Oonk

Re:Running SQL queries stored in Access Tables

Yes, you can use a TStoredProc object.
But...you have to download the BDE 4.51 from the Borland site.
Harald

Jan Oonk wrote:
> Hi,

> I use Delphi3.02 and Access95/DAO3.0 and BDE4.51.

> I made some queries (located in tabsheet Queries) in Access and stored them
> in the access database. Is it possible to run these queries from my Delphi
> application?

> Greetings Jan Oonk

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download