Get resource bitmaps in external files

Hello

Is there any (freeware) component or example available how to read resource
bitmaps in RES, DLL and EXE files. There is an example in the Delphi Demos
(ResExplorer) directory, but this project gives a lot of 'Range check'
errors in Delphi 5.  I like to improve my icons & glyphs viewer Picto so
email me if you have more information about this issue.

Stefan Cruysberghs
http://bewoner.antwerpen.be/stefancr

Re:Get resource bitmaps in external files

  See if this article is of any help:
http://www.Delphi3000.com/article.asp?id=1380
Stefan Cruysberghs wrote:

> Hello

> Is there any (freeware) component or example available how to read resource
> bitmaps in RES, DLL and EXE files. There is an example in the Delphi Demos
> (ResExplorer) directory, but this project gives a lot of 'Range check'
> errors in Delphi 5.  I like to improve my icons & glyphs viewer Picto so
> email me if you have more information about this issue.

> Stefan Cruysberghs
> http://bewoner.antwerpen.be/stefancr

Other Threads