Directory of DB Files

How can i determine the directory of my Database-Files at Runtime.
(like BDE "Database1.directory").
I must get the Directory of tables that uses UDL files in ConnectionString
and other Tables that uses a TAdoConnection with a regular ConnectionString.

Thanks for your help.
By, Jensen.

Re:Directory of DB Files

This information is contained in the connection string (be it UDL
or regular) and may vary depending on the provider.

HTH
--
V. Nazarov
IT Manager, Sofia Cable

"Jensen" <ess...@gmx.net> wrote in message news:3958441c@dnews...
> How can i determine the directory of my Database-Files at Runtime.
> (like BDE "Database1.directory").
> I must get the Directory of tables that uses UDL files in ConnectionString
> and other Tables that uses a TAdoConnection with a regular ConnectionString.

> Thanks for your help.
> By, Jensen.

Other Threads