MSSQL Server error: Could not allocate a new object descriptor for required system catalog in database ... How to solve that?

Hi there!

I have a problem with MS SQL Server 6.5 when I start one stored
procedure. That stored procedure starts transaction and opens a cursor
on two outer joined tables and updates some total and log tables for
about 2000 records. It works for some time and then:

General SQL error
Could not allocate a new object descriptor for required system catalog
in database "9".
Another database dropped in order to open this database.
Invalid object name "MKPocD2"
Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates that a COMMIT or ROLLBACK
TRAN is missing. Previous count 1, Current count 2.

MKPocD2 is second table in outer join select for cursor.

Does anyone have idea how to solve that?

tomi.

Re:MSSQL Server error: Could not allocate a new object descriptor for required system catalog in database ... How to solve that?

>Does anyone have idea how to solve that?

I solved my problem.

tomi.

Other Threads