EOleSysError 'Server Execution Failed'

H'ya,

Does any one have an idea why automating Excel/Word raises an EOleSysError
'Server Execution Failed'?  This code worked before, and suddelnly just
ceased to work.  If I reinstall Delphi, it works again for a shortwhile, and
then dies again.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Re:EOleSysError 'Server Execution Failed'

Whats your code look like?

--
Binh Ly
http://www.techvanguards.com

"Elad" <upforgr...@rubyridge.com> wrote in message news:399a86f4_2@dnews...
> H'ya,

> Does any one have an idea why automating Excel/Word raises an EOleSysError
> 'Server Execution Failed'?  This code worked before, and suddelnly just
> ceased to work.  If I reinstall Delphi, it works again for a shortwhile,
and
> then dies again.

> Suggestions?

> Thanks in advance,